Tuesday 2 June 2009

A Few Little Things...

In a not entirely surprising development NCC's Director of Communications has deleted his videos of staff from his bambuser account. An anonymous comment advises that I "...try and keep up..." What, by taking screenshots first maybe?...

Another anonymous comment tells me that Richard Antcliff was never charged so is in the clear. Presuming thats correct, he might be justified in feeling just a tiny bit grumpy towards the rozzers, co-ordinated early morning arrests shouldn't be carried out at the drop of a hat.

JoCo has a blog. There's not a lot there just yet. Just like his Twitter and his two Facebook accounts really...

Cllr Alex Foster's blog was apparently shortlisted for 'Most Humerous LibDem Blog in 2007. I've checked and yes there was more than just him on the list...

Am thinking that I'm not too keen on anonymous comments, may change that in future.

3 comments:

Niles said...

Thanks for the link.

Alex F

Andy said...

You see, you've made me feel bad by thanking me for the link when really I was just taking the piss.

Please do feel free to have a look around tho. There are some important issues amongst the piss taking honest.

Niles said...

I'm a Lib Dem - people frequently take the piss :)

In fact, the Lib Dem blog awards are hotly contested, and the winner that year was an amazing weird combination of mafia boss / campaign director that unfortunately is no longer online.

I know what you write and I've been reading you for some time, leaving the very occasional anonymous comment and biting my tongue when my group leader didn't reply to your email. We are looking at the DHP issue thanks to you raising it.