Friday 20 August 2010

Loading Permit News

I'm hearing that Andersons Florists, who were having a bit of an issue with the fact that NCC's Traffic Management service saw a manager's holiday as being more important than the small matter of dealing with their loading permit renewal for the road outside their shop, have found a temporary solution.

It's a radical one this but NCC have come up with the not at all obvious solution of providing them with a temporary permit. Previously they'd told them to just use a shared loading bay some 300yards away. I suggested this in my previous post and I have absolutely no expertise in Traffic Management at all.

Now then, that wasn't so hard was it?

Andersons are now waiting to hear whether they will be granted an audience with a Divisional Manager to discuss the wider situation but I don't think anyone's holding their breath.

No comments: