Wednesday 14 July 2010

A Random Quote

I'm not really a fan of what Ryanair's Michael O'Leary does but occasionally what he says is quite funny. He came up with my all time favourite word 'bollockology' and I just found this little gem -

“I believe hiring consultants is an abdication by management of their responsibilities. If the consultant is so good at managing change, then why not hire him to run the company and do it himself? Every idiot who gets fired in the industry shows up as a consultant somewhere. I would shoot any consultant who came through my door.” 

Don't know why that seems so appropriate for a blog about Nottingham City Council but there you go...

PS Someone arrived at the blog via searching for 'Sallyanne Johnson Consultant' the other day. That just might prove his point.

No comments: